Saturday 27 November 2010

blingin

rah

its so cold



dance to warm up to this:


people do the most amazing things (Dye RMX) // Kisses




the freeze is keeping me indoors

and idle ways lead me to spending my (non existant) money

Le debit card taking a battering on online shopping



-14 pack jumbo printer ink (bargain!)

winner

-shea butter tub

-vitamin E oil

-rose hip oil

-Bio oil

i is going to be a right greasy monkey

but all the well nicely lubed and moisturized to battle this weather

gots to laugh



im down £150

poor times


AND

i still need to fork out £60 for a new power adaptor for my mac

stupidly snagged my cable

dumbass


AND

debating on buying this eley kishimoto top (on sale, yeh!)


yaeh..

because i am really swimming in money right now

SOB

AND

making my friend a necklace for her birthday


for really


it's the thought that counts right

^^

No comments: