Monday 5 April 2010

waiting

to conclude

i have a package that should arrive this week!


but this is something i really need

no i really need this

I would've got it sooner or later

and if the price rose

i would've been kicking myself that i should've bought it sooner or later

it was the better of two evils


anyhoo

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream/balm 50ml


is immense immense immense

it's going to be my investment product

after being introduced to this I have never been more happier

it cherishes my skin over the madness of the windy weather

feels like ice cubes are being thrown at your face type weather

this thick cream/balm is a skin saver

and ah

glory cream

i am in love with


also i'm down to my last reserves of the cream
really anticipating for it to come in the post

No comments: