Sunday 10 July 2011

pent

my womanly feelings are hyper sensitive lately.


i can say i can normally tone down the emotions (jeez, there goes that word)

super erratic lately, up to this moment

I feel angry.

my heart is pounding

i'm actually tremoring

agitated


really ticked off.

my focus is insanely out of proportion

nearly every sentence wants to involve a swear word,

but whats the point in that??


i'm late on my period,

it's excruciating

i feel erratic

angsty

horrific nightmares


i cried twice today

to myself,

honestly. exactly,

why?

i have no reason

no answers to my woman behaviour

just typically unreasoning with myself


i feel so angry


c'mon
i just wish my period would come

and drain all this angst and aggression

i'm also having these darting pains in my boob

etc

i hate this time of the month

especially when it's facking late

No comments: