Tuesday 12 January 2010

Priorities


i need to get some order in my life

one sec

lets just change the musik on my itunes

some dodgey funk trance is rolling

gutterpunk // Noisia Ft. Rebecca Riley // Creamfields album

waht?? ehm yuh lets skip that funky beat


Any yo

i was thinking about trying to include those click to play music so that maybe it can give a gist of my current moods.

although sometimes i find them abit tedious and off putting when i see them on a web page

I have quite dynamic moods that go from extremes

bi-polar mood?

feeling erratic at the moment

i've figured if i listen to more faster pumping tunes i work quicker??

albeit i seem to chair dance and raving more, which is distracting me from the objective of doing work

and aghast my new deadline is looming again

never learn never learn


No comments: