Thursday 21 January 2010

vague


no fucking way

you know when the curious gets the best of you

or somewhat karma

really choking you up


ok


just doing some light innocent reading...
(frantic finger clicking browsing action)

some girl
(unbeknown to me)

is friends to the ex-lover
(did they shag? hit it off?)

is somewhat 'friends' with THE Boy in the band
(A boy that I previously had a connection with way back when)

With ex-lover previously giving me grief over who is the ex-Boy (then not yet) in the band
(you what..)


do I want to call her cheap disco indie whore
(maybee)


Past is history and history is the past and forgotten

what difference does it make

and this serves me right for ruining my sleeping pattern so I am scouring the net at 7.55am in the morning


the devil will find work for idle hands to do



No comments: