Saturday 1 May 2010

bah

ploof


kind of a non descriptive word meaning to describe what i'm feeling



my thoughts are all over the place

and i don't know what to do about them


I really would like a boyfriend

i haven't been trying or to make an effort to attract

which is probably my problem here


and trying to weigh up this one thought that's been droning on my mind for since when

DO NOT to get back with le ex boy


it's just bad taste, no?


having to succomb to this is just..

that expression where you pull a face to say nah.. just no

nuh uh


even if it's easy sex


anyway fashion show on the way, afterparty which i can not say no to and people


more importantly boys

ehm

my itunes rolling and this just came on and surprised me

The Jam // A town called malice


holy karma getting me back


this was my theme for my 19yr old days where things were hot and good and relationships were flowing, it was kind of like my 60's era where free loving was in..

damn


really shitting all over 2010

and i just haven't had sex in so long

and it's starting to take the piss to be frank!

No comments: