Saturday 1 May 2010

injured

woah yeh

more about me trying to beautify myself

the getting fit regime


annihilated me

i wanted to be

and efficient ehm by not paying to those gym corporates rip offs


i took on running jogging sprinting and fast walk


and basically listened to hard core drum n bass to cover the pain my body was screaming

and avoided the weird looks i got from passing cars


alright mate drive on


I ran and ran

and some more

till I was and am now obliterated


my calf muscles and thigh muscles don't work

who knew you had to be sensible to working out

not I

and so i've fucked myself up currently and can't basically walk


here's a thought, i should claim for disability benefits, no?
claim some of that bastard tax I pay!

i kid


just need to toughen the fuck up

even though i can't clamber down stairs as sprightly as i use to


so attractive

No comments: