Tuesday 31 May 2011

Rawsome

I'm so fascinated by twins

like vegetarians


they are amongst my life a lot


kind of like mixed race chinese people too






I am neither of these people




I always wanted this

believing it makes me somewhat special


however

I was born ambidextrous

[ yawn ]


which leads me to question is this why my brain feels

awkward and skewed



yeh i get to use cutlery back-to-front
yeh it's great to use scissors either hands eloquently
yeh i would write my name backwards as a child


not so fascinating


however twins!

so much more appeal





yeh?
yeh, it's no big deal

-my twin friend


i remark

I am actually a Leftie
my parents taunted my childhood
swopping me to a Right

i feel like i'm living a lie

what a hoax

a fraudulent


and it is said Leftie's are far more intellects than Rights'



i am a Leftie at heart

but probably the dumbest Leftie around

No comments: