Wednesday 15 June 2011

plan

i need a plan

some direction

i don't have any goals anymore

i can't believe that I'd forgotten my plan to travel

it was an ambitious travel plan, in order:

Greece
Spain
Sweden
Italy
Taiwan (maybe)
Australia (maybe) (so close to going in the April just gone, sigh)


and now in my head there are plans of saving up a mortgage for a house..


all my plans have folded

oh and that plan to make it in the industry

dropped like a hotcake


i hate this loser attitude of mine.



i can't stop pausing for a thought.


one thing that plays on my mind

i know

I want to make it to Greece

a promise i made to a friend



Greece is recorded as the happiest place in the world

i can't believe I didn't get the spelling, happiest right first time round




i just want to find happiness

1 comment:

MONZIE AKA EUQINOM7 said...

i really agree with this poem... great poem/post!

:http://euqinom7.blogspot.com/