Monday 3 August 2009

Lost sleep

I'm kicking myself because I keep thinking about these several items that I should've really bought when I went shopping.

Oversized tangerine orange canvas material with small black dots all over it

at a sample sale, these amazing waistcoats that were dapper and english eccentric with the silk back and choices of single down buttons or double breasted buttons and only cost a couple of bobs. Glorious

simple perfect gold 50's grip clip with a little small chain dangling across with distinctive retro black detail that would've held my tippet scarf in place

and then this simple glass trapment of a fresh daisy drop earrings, nothing too fussy kind of detail as usually fussy things don't work on me

i shouldn't really procrastinate about this because i turned my back to them, it was my decision. Although i really would like those items in my life so much, that I think just wait till I am next out shopping

it will be all straighten out in the end

No comments: