Sunday 2 August 2009

Getting there

so lets see

I am now interning for an up and coming fashion designer

its intense

I'm re-assessing what I want to do in my life so hopefully this will be a good insight in my career, right?

it's quite nice to talk, see my thoughts and read it.

I'm getting use to the London Underground, pretty proud of myself.

I have a book to read for the tube aswell. Very fitting!

Haruki Murakami "Dance Dance Dance"

my second Murakami book that I'm delving into, my heart skipped a beat when I was shopping with my new-ish japanese friend (who has gone back to Japan now) on the underground and saw a girl rush past carrying his book in her under her arms. Pretty awesome feeling.

Awesome. I learnt the japanese word for that which i have forgotten? darn it

So anyway I read somewhere that Murakami's "Norweigen Wood" will be made into production as a movie. I'm so estatic about that and cannot wait to see it when it comes out.


No comments: