Tuesday 23 February 2010

pissed off ii

another activity i carried out of procrastination


reading a really bolschy blog/twitter find

there was attitude, ego and cuntness

i don't know if its because i'm ill and pissed off

but i found myself scorn the twat imposed

'i'm so wild in this picture i'll pose like a loony whore and grapple myself amongst my gay chauffeurs, shit yeh, i just 'cracked my coke platter..oops i meant "mirror" oh the bright lights of London has seduced me into a crack whore affair whilst realising I am able to retreat back to homeland where my servants are at my demand anywayZ i'm a posh punk in disguise in your face' -so she says

with the high-street haircut

gotz-the-side-of-my-head-shaved-makes-me-uber-rad-better-than-you-now



so fly


scorning while choking on my cheese and crackers

No comments: