Thursday 18 February 2010

rah

sometimes i forget my age

i see 23

shocked

chills


but somehow


i always by law remember how long its been since i've last had sex

when i had my last kiss

who was i last with


but has it become possible i actually forget how old i am

(i kinda keep thinking I am 21 (( the odd times ehm, 19 ))

i know i know


but isn't 23 the new beauty 'IT' age

a time for when everything is acceptable

so much mature and yet still beholdeth the youth

although my age seems to have paused

excitement? i don't see none

yet

maybees i'm underestimating this

i want bigger better things

my teens and twenteens were a riot

have i peaked?

it just seems 23 has been a bit mellow for now

i want faster

quicker

freaked out shit


peaked? non? oui?

i'll think about this one..

No comments: