Tuesday 16 March 2010

222

huge problem

after starting my internship

it involves a lot of buying, merchandising and PR-ing

this is really bad

I am constantly surrounded by opportunities to buy and use my influence on what is viable for prospect consumers, future trends and my 'taste' on fashion for buying opportunities

Every single trip that I have gone during buying

I have also purchased on behalf for my personal self

shit shit shit

when

It's one of them situations where I want it for myself

greed

I don't want to give it away for selling to merchandise

selfish

and I may never see it again

Lust

all leading to stupidity

I'm just weighing this up and to combat

I need a job

asap

fingers crossed as my manager is looking to give me a part time job

which leads to another argument

no more sleep for me

with the lack of sleep that is going on at the moment

sigh

Life

No comments: