Thursday 4 March 2010

catch up


ok

my tuesday interview went super cool

really pleased as I start monday

winner!

on the way back home I fell asleep on the train and missed my stop where the train terminated I had to travel back half-way to get home

dumb dumb


Wednesday second interview went amazingly super cool

the people were so friendly it was dead informal

I made great contacts and friended the people

(is friended a word..)

after the meeting I went and treated myself to a load of carbs

sweet filling filled buns from chinatown

and sushi from Japan centre

I almost forgot that they go half price after the end of the day

so seeing as the produce is mega high quality at a cut price

I got a couple of sushi platters


all round super day

and i'm beat

good days can be so exhausting

No comments: